Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Back!!!


Geez, how many times to I have to disappear and return to realize this is where I belong.  The stray always returns to the milk...is that a saying or did that just pop into my head?? It seems so familiar. Oh well, either way I'm back!! I'll be posting in this blog and my spanking new blog Events Enthusiast. (http://www.eventsenthusiast.blogspot.com/)

As usual this blog will be my private spot for checking things off that wonder inside my head.  While my other blog is solely dedicated to all types of events and my love for planning them.  I am kicking off my event planning business this wedding season and I thought it'd be cool to simultaneously blog about my passion. I'd be able to store all my ideas while sharing them with you.

BTW, if any of you are planning your wedding or are planning any other special event in your life in NYC, Caraballo Events is offering their services for free for the first three months of the planning season (May-July)!!!!!

For more information contact Chyvone at chyvone@gmail.com.  She'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

So check back here and there (Events Enthusiats). Hope you all enjoy!


Until next time,
MM

No comments: