Friday, December 05, 2008

OPPSY!!


I hope I am forgiven for being so late with this post. I went straight to sleep when I came home from school today then I had to head out to Staten Island to see my 'tanty' (my grandmother's sister, she is leaving for Trinidad next week. So sad :(((


On to the topic at hand LOVE...one of my favorite things to talk about, but right now I just want to hear from you guys, What does love mean to you, both family and relationship love? How do you know when you are in love with someone and what actions from your partner truly prove to you that they will be forever in love with you?


If any one wants to share...can you tell us about a broken heart, what happened and how long it took to mend? Just curious. After I view the comments, on Monday, i'll make my remarks about love's place in my life.


Thanks to everyone for reading and being apart of my journey in this blogger's world.


Until next time,

Agape


MM

2 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Love, to me, means no matter what. When I've made the decision to love somebody it's me saying, I'm going to be here no matter what. Good, bad, ugly. I'll be right here.

I feel loved by the people in my life when they don't walk away from me when I'm having a bad day. They stay because they are no matter what type folks too.

The last time I had a broken heart I was in high school. I remember right after I bought my prom dress my boyfriend broke up with me. I was crying on the bathroom floor when all of a sudden I felt God saying "child, what are you doing?" I got my butt up and started dating my husband a few weeks later :)

CC said...

I agree, being down for anything type of people truly prove to you that their love is not only there but unconditional.